导 航
楼主: 摩天中国

[300米级] 伦敦桥大楼London Bridge Tower (The Shard)|309米|73层|建成

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-16 19:52:10 | 显示全部楼层
[img][QUOTE=NCT;55222603]A few pics from me from yesterday - not an archetecture expert so don't know anything about details I'm afraid:

Taken in front of Borough Market - The Shard, The Gem and London Bridge Station all in one shot:

From St Thomas Street:

Getting closer:

The footbridge:

And finally a closer look at the floors:

[/QUOTE]

[/img]

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-20 10:16:53 | 显示全部楼层
[img][QUOTE=cybertect;55517515]Popped down to the site today to see what I could see.

As usual, larger versions and a bunch more pics from this update in my Shard Gallery.

Oh, and a small milestone has been passed - I now have over 1,000 pictures of the construction of the Shard there

How things are looking from Platform 1 of London Bridge Station

Round on London Bridge Street, there are some more columns going up

The back-angle on those from St Thomas Street bridge

and on the eastern side of the core, we have this

Progress on the level 1 semi-basement

The scaffolding along St Thomas street is going up apace, which caught a lot of my attention today

[/QUOTE]

[/img]

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-20 19:26:49 | 显示全部楼层
钢结构还是有钢筋混凝土包裹的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-23 09:17:40 | 显示全部楼层
[img][QUOTE=PortoNuts;55663639]There's new steel. :cheers:

by Barry Scott.

[/QUOTE]

[/img]

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-23 18:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
04-23

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 18:15:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-4 19:38:05 | 显示全部楼层
[img][QUOTE=cybertect;56093985]Hi all, a chunky update as I haven't been to the site with my camera since Friday.

Usual gubbins - more and larger pics in my ShardGallery

From platform 1 of London Bridge Station I had to stitch this view out of three shots with my 70-200 lens as the steelwork has grown that much since I last visited when I could get it all in the frame at 70mm. Most of the new stuff is on the left hand side.

Round at the bus station, this scaffolding is being erected over the hoarding by the taxi rank. I guess it's either for protection of pedestrians or a platform of some kind. I'll hazard it's the latter.

From London Bridge Street, with one of Metroline's newer ADL Enviro400 buses in the foreground

It looks like the level 1 floor slab on Joiner Street has been cast

St Thomas Street and some details of the hoist gantry, which is extending back toward the core now

New levels appearing at the eastern end of the St Thomas Street elevation

I took a jaunt up Guy's Tower (jaunt is a little overstatement - two of the lifts were out of action and one of the remaining ones insisted on stopping at every one of the floors all the way up to the 30th, whether or not it had been asked to).

Apologies for the mucky glass - it seems the overcast light makes it more apparent

I really shouldn't complain. It's a great viewpoint and I'm trying not to abuse it by going too often.

The big hole is for the core of the 'hump' - a secondary, lower part of the building that completes the St Thomas Street elevation.

[/QUOTE]

[/img]

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-7 19:33:05 | 显示全部楼层
05-07[img][QUOTE=cybertect;56493433]An update with some pics from yesterday lunch time.

Usual stuff... more pics and bigger versions available in my Shard Gallery.

Photographic note: I've been shooting in nothing but manual mode the last few days, with the assistance of a Sekonic light meter. Back to basics fun I'm fairly happy with the results - most of this is more or less as it came out of the camera with a little straightening up and some small contrast adjustments. It certainly makes getting a consistent result a lot easier.

That scaffolding work in the bus station has grown

Round on Platform 1 of the railway station

Level 1 on Joiner Street

St Thomas Street...

with a little progress on the new levels steelwork on the right in the first of these three

some tower crane action..

delivering to this cantilevered platform that's appeared on the eastern side of the core

and finally... a little close-up of that independently supported column that's the corner of the railway station shed

[/QUOTE]

[/img]

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-8 17:04:17 | 显示全部楼层
国外的工地看上去就是清爽,  不像国内的给人乱糟糟的感觉.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-8 22:09:33 | 显示全部楼层
钢铁森林。用钢量好大
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-11 12:57:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-16 00:41:58 | 显示全部楼层
[img][QUOTE=cybertect;56865277]Time for the rest of yesterday's tour, mostly with just the 70-200 lens, as I couldn't be arsed to change lenses and was enjoying myself

Obligatory note: more pics in my Shard Gallery

St Thomas Street

I hadn't noticed these concrete columns adjacent to the station before, seen here from Gate 2

London Bridge Street

Joiner Street, Level 2

London Bridge Station

[/QUOTE]

[/img]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-16 21:35:22 | 显示全部楼层
05-16[img][QUOTE=PortoNuts;56956701]by [B]Nihil Dicit[/B].

[/QUOTE]

[/img]

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-19 18:34:41 | 显示全部楼层
[img][QUOTE=cybertect;57133619]A quick tour round the site today...

Habitual pointer to my Shard Gallery.

Tooley Street/Duke Street Hill

London Bridge Street

The magic 25!

Level 2 works on Joiner Street

St Thomas Street: with the new levels the framework is genuinely becoming a building

From Druid Street, off to the east, the core is making itself known over the top of the railway viaduct

[/QUOTE]

[/img]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-19 18:35:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 02:12 , Processed in 0.091730 second(s), 13 queries , Redis On.