使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-17 00:19:16 | 显示全部楼层
很好,很好,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-18 22:19:44 | 显示全部楼层

三十年代英国驻汉口总领事馆全景图!!!今天仅遗存一栋。在汉口天津路附近。

外国领事馆

1861年(成丰十一年)3月,英国驻上海领事署单方面公布《扬子江贸易章程》,宣布“汉口、九江辟为口岸,设置领事”。4月,英国委任金执尔(w.R.Gmge11)为驻汉领事,第一个在汉设领事馆。开埠之初,美、俄无领事官,其货船驶入,任意装载,漫无稽考。湖广总督官文遂致函总理各国事务衙门请订章程,章程明文规定:“外国商船进出通商口岸,必须设领事官管理,方准贸易。如无领事官,允委他国领事官代理。领事官系正式官员,不得以商人充数。否则,严禁贸易,人身安全,地方官概不负责。”清廷将此章程照会各通商国,各通商国迅即设领事或代理领事。1848年(道光二十八年)至1899年(光绪二十五年),外国与清廷订约通商者共20国。到1911年(宣统三年),订约通商国中,英国、美国、俄国、法国、葡萄牙、丹麦、荷兰、日本、德国、意大利、瑞典.挪威、比利时、墨西哥14国先后在汉口设领事馆、总领事馆;奥地利、西班牙两国领事业务由英国驻汉领事代理;瑞士领事业务由美国驻汉领事代理;刚果在汉权益由比利时领事兼理。

民国时期,汉口设有英国、美国、俄国(苏联)、法国、日本、德国、意大利、比利时8国总领事馆;葡萄牙.、丹麦、荷兰、瑞典、挪威、墨西哥、西班牙、奥地利、瑞士、刚果、芬兰、菲律宾12国领事馆。也有将领事业务委托他国代理的。其中,第一次世界大战爆发后,1917年中德断交,德国驻汉口总领事馆关闭。同年俄国十月革命取得胜利,建立新政权,沙俄驻汉口总领事馆遂即关闭。1925年苏联重新在汉口设总领事馆,1927年闭馆,1933年再次开馆。1937年。“七·七”事变爆发,8月11日,日本驻汉口总领事馆暂时关闭,领事赴上海总领事馆办公。翌年10月,日军占领武汉,日总领事馆随之开馆;英国、美国、德国、意大利等国在汉口的总领事馆,法国、荷兰、比利时、丹麦、挪威、西班牙、芬兰、葡萄牙、刚果、瑞士10国在汉口的领事馆,仍然维持。1941年12月太平洋战争爆发后,德、意、日轴心国和法国、丹麦、西班牙、葡萄牙、瑞士等8国在汉总领事馆和领事馆继续保持;英国、美国、荷兰、比利时、挪威、刚最、芬兰7国领事馆关闭(芬兰领事因苏芬战争,已於1940年自行闭馆回国),英、美总领事被日军拘押遣送出境,其领事权宜由瑞士领事代管。1945年8月抗日战争胜利后,美国、英国、苏联、瑞典、挪威、比利时、菲律宾7国总领事馆、领事馆及代理领事业务相继在汉恢复。连同法国驻汉总领事馆、丹麦驻汉领事馆共9馆。比利时、菲律宾两国领事业务于1946年分别由英、美两国总领事代理。苏联驻汉总领事馆因领事业务不多,于1947年关闭。

1949年5月16日武汉解放时,尚有美、英、法、挪威、瑞典、丹麦6国(总)领事馆(分别于1949年10月至1951年撤走)。

【英国总领事馆】  开、闭馆时间:1861年(咸丰十一年)4月开馆,1941年12月关闭;1945年12月恢复(1951年4月30日关闭)。

馆    址:原汉口天津路2号、4号。

管辖范围:1949年辖湖北、江西、湖南、陕西、甘肃、宁夏、青海、河南。

http://www.whfz.gov.cn:8080/pub/ ... mg/wgls/content.htm

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-18 22:50:15 | 显示全部楼层
就在原来租界拉.
让汉口重新回到上个世纪的盛世荣光
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-18 22:52:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复 23# 长沙NOVO招聘

领事馆是一个城市繁华的代表。证明这个城市在国际上的地位

而你们那栋摩天大楼.完全是面子工程
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-18 23:32:07 | 显示全部楼层
回复 11# dq081

应该是借武汉打开华中地区的旅游市场,这对柬埔寨很重要,不过既然柬埔寨希望来,武汉还是应该欢迎他的到来的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-18 23:38:12 | 显示全部楼层
还是希望放在汉口江边,感觉更融洽一些,而且可以作为历史街区和现代都市的隔离带。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-21 17:01:32 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 华中 于 2013-12-21 17:02 编辑

Well, thank you very much, Premier Li, and thank you for what you said about our relationship becoming more strategic, becoming more significant, for operating at a higher speed and getting to a higher level. And also what you said about our partnership being one that is indispensable for both of us; I appreciate those words and I agree with every one of them.

And it’s good to meet again on my first visit to China since you became Premier, and at such an important time as you embark on the next decade of reform. I enjoyed our meeting in Downing Street in 2011. We’ve had similarly warm and productive discussions today, and I’m looking forward to visiting the National Museum together with you later on.

China’s transformation is one of the defining facts of our lifetime. The pace and the scale of economic development and urbanisation dwarfs the British Industrial Revolution 2 centuries ago. And let me say something about the relationship between our 2 countries: I see China’s rise as an opportunity not just for the people of this country, but for Britain and for the world. Britain wants China to realise its dream, and I believe we can help each other succeed in the global race.

Some, in Europe and elsewhere, see the world changing and want to shut China off behind a bamboo curtain of trade barriers. Britain wants to tear those trade barriers down. I believe, as I said to Premier Li just now, the way forward for Britain and China is more openness and dialogue, delivering mutual benefits for people here and back at home.

An open Britain is the ideal partner for an opening China. Britain is a leading advocate of open trade in the European Union, and together with China at the WTO and the G20. We should go further, and I’ve said to Premier Li that I will champion an EU-China trade deal with as much determination as I am championing the EU-US trade deal. No country in the world is more open to Chinese investment than the United Kingdom, and we are proud of the Chinese investment in our energy sector, in our airports, and proud of London’s role as a renminbi trading hub.

This is a defining moment for China as it sets its course for the next 10 years. I believe it is also the right moment to shift our relationship up a gear. That is why I brought 6 senior ministers with me on this visit. That is why we are visiting 3 cities to understand this vast country better, and to help China understand Britain too. That is why we’ll open a new consulate in Wuhan, our first in Central China.

Premier Li and I focussed on 2 specific dimensions of our relationship. First: how do we get more from the partnership for growth that Premier Wen and I agreed during my last visit? Our economic relationship is accelerating, with exports up by almost 20% in the first half of this year. As China expands and hundreds of millions of Chinese become richer, they will want the products in which Britain excels – Jaguar Land Rover cars, Burberry fashion, top quality entertainment including television and film. And we’re proving that we’re well-matched economic partners with the business deals being done today, from Jaguar Land Rover’s £4.5 billion of new sales, to small companies like Modern Water, whose pioneering technology has landed contracts worth an anticipated £20 million, to one of Britain’s best museums, the V&A, undertaking to develop a new museum in Shenzhen.

As governments we’re building the environment for our businesses to flourish in the long-term, with new agreements on investments and patents, a new £200 million joint research fund, as the Premier has mentioned, which will boost innovation, and a digital alliance which could unleash £2 billion of investment.

Second, we agreed on the importance of broadening our relationship beyond trade and working together to tackle the 21st century challenges, like the new treaty signed today to strengthen our ability to tackle cross-border crime. We’re also working together on global challenges, whether it is nuclear negotiations with Iran or joint work on trade and investment to lift African countries out of poverty. We both want an ambitious WTO deal in Bali this week, and we have agreed to share expertise and strengthen peacekeeping missions in Africa.

Ultimately, the best way to cement this long-lasting relationship is to strengthen links between our communities and between our peoples. I’m delighted that more and more Chinese people are visiting Britain as tourists each year and that over 100,000 of your young people study in our country. Next year’s round of our People-To-People Dialogue, led by Jeremy Hunt and Vice-Premier Liu Yandong, will further strengthen our ties.

A consistent theme in our discussions has been reform as a driver of growth. I welcome the Plenum’s comprehensive vision for reform, including issues like governance and the judicial protection of human rights, and recognising that all types of reform are inextricably linked. I believe we can learn from one another as we rise to the challenges ahead: building sustainable cities; equipping our children with the skills they need to succeed; meeting the healthcare needs of an aging population.

Of course, the full range of reform challenges should be part of our discussions, including those issues where we have differences. We should approach these with mutual respect and understanding, as we did today, and I welcome our agreement to hold the next human rights dialogue early next year.

Premier Li, thank you for your hospitality today. Confucius once said, “If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of 10 years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people.” I believe these are wise words, and ones that we should both follow. Thank you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 19:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
I am very glad to hear this news. I hopes it early come true.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-22 13:35:39 | 显示全部楼层
多建设领事馆,大大的有好处
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:09 , Processed in 0.085662 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.