回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-23 19:12:21 | 显示全部楼层
塞上江南鱼米乡{:5_122:}
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-25 15:52:27 | 显示全部楼层

uggs sale The men brandish bike Zadao motorbike robbers

remember Zhejiang Wenzhou whirl car Man "? The early morning of December 19, 2009, the Wenzhou City East tour on the road, a young women suffered coaster snatch crossing male youth Guo Xiaoliang robbers motorcycle bike Zadao.
yesterday morning, the same scene in Wenzhou Yueqing City staged. The Bengbu Cuihuai Song heard a women's gold necklace was robbed at work on the road, so he picked up his own bike, pound Fei Chezei motorcycle. Abandoned the vehicle and escape the two Fei Juzei fell,The seventy elderly man tried to mediate been brea,moncler outlet online,tiffany outlet online, Master Choi hot pursuit, caught one of the robbers,Discount tiffany jewelry, another Fei Juzei also successfully captured under everyone together,The Philippines found 2 -meter-long new varieties.
two Fei Juzei abandoned the vehicle and split up to escape, Master Choi pegged to the one in hot pursuit,Public home hen gourd-shaped piece eggs (Figure ), escape Fei Chezei accidentally fell to the ground, a hold Master Choi. At this time, around some enthusiastic people who heard Fei Juzei everyone together to containment under another desperate got into the sewer of a nearby plant. Local police arrived after receiving the alarm will of Fei Chezei blocked sewer control, and Ms Wu was robbed gold necklace found in the sewers.
not far from Anhui Province, Cui master riding my bike to work, Hongqiao Town. Hear Ms Aw distress, Master Choi back to see Ms Wu is chasing a motorcycle, he stopped and stood to the side of the road, and so he filed the bike toward Fei Juzei motorcycle motorcycle near throwing in the past, motorcycles The car crashed down, two Fei Juzei also fell to the ground.
the
been the the "whirl vehicle Xia inspired
6 o'clock yesterday morning, Ms Wu alone to Feihong Zhong direction from Hongqiao Town, Yueqing the cents the Chencun of a country road and walked. Ms Wu neck wearing a gold necklace birthday last year when the daughter-in-law sent before Ms Wu react necklace around his neck has been Fei Juzei robbed.
Share: welcome to comment I want to comment microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging
the
Immediately after the fall of the
that popular network
Yesterday, the reporter learned from, Yueqing City Public Security Bureau, the two Fei Juzei are people in Guizhou, has been detained by the police.
"My wife heard that I hit Fei Juzei, also praising me." Cuihuai Song said,uggs sale, his bike smashed, but do not feel bad,moncler outlet online, encountered a similar situation in the future, he will come forward. (Forward)
"if others see, will not stand idly by." 8 o'clock last night, the reporter contacted Master Choi. Master Choi full name Cuihuai Song, 41-year-old home in Bengbu City suburbs, now when the driver of in Yueqing Hongqiao Town, a non-staple food processing plants in the local work has been for 10 years.
men cite the bike Zadao Fei Juzei
"Since when two people side through to see them to move slowly up behind a woman, then what's wrong. Later, I heard shouting thief, my first reaction get the bike to Zadao they say. "Cuihuai Song said, before he knew whirl car Xia Guo Xiaoliang, also have seen that video," I chose to throw the bike, how much is also inspired by him. "
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-27 22:49:11 | 显示全部楼层
银川就是漂亮。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 11:43:37 | 显示全部楼层
顶起来,受教了,支持支持

保湿效果好的护肤品
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-11 21:30:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复 25# 曾自母此

顶一个
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:58 , Processed in 0.070524 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.